Riverbats BRAVO Award - Each month nominations may be submitted. Each nominee will be recognized as a winner throughout the college, and receive an award for outstanding service. Employees may be nominated by a staff, faculty, administrator, or student.
All nominees will be recognized as Bravo recipients
- Recognition in department and college wide
- Certificate from the president
- Token of appreciation with Riverbat logo
- Celebratory Campus Reception
- Eligible for the Riverbats EXCELLENCE Award
Thank you for using the Riverbats Bravo Awards Program to formally recognize valuable employees in the ACC Community. Nominate an employee by completing the online nomination form.
For more information contact Gabby Guerrero.
Nominations accepted each month from July 1 - June 30 of each FY.
You must be logged in to your ACC Gmail account for the form to work. If you are having trouble accessing the form use the direct link below. Please limit one nomination per form submission.
*Group nominations are welcome but will not advance towards Level II Excellence Award.
Riverbats Bravo Award Nomination Form.
Definitions for Nominee Criteria
- Exemplary Achievement and Performance: Consistently and substantially exceeds the expectations of the position, performing at a level above and beyond normal job requirements and expectations; has made important and significant contributions in their area; contributes and demonstrates commitment to the College's mission and core values.
- Excellence in Customer Service/Personal Interaction: Consistently and substantially demonstrates an ability and willingness to work positively, respectfully, and effectively with others; has significantly improved customer service or has increased student satisfaction in their area; demonstrates ability and willingness to manage changes in work priorities, procedures, and organization; demonstrates exceptional ability to foster collaboration, communication, and cooperation among colleagues and members of the campus community.
- Outstanding Education Support/Initiative and Creativity: Significantly improved a work process or system, or has significantly increased the efficiency of an operation or department/unity; consistently seeks to improve the quality of work assigned; demonstrates efforts to expand work responsibilities; significant improvements in student services or enhanced student satisfaction.
- 4 (Exemplary) = Evidence of exceptional performance and quality are clearly indicated.
- 3 (Excellent) = Evidence of strong performance and quality are clearly indicated.
- 2 (Outstanding) = Evidence of reasonable performance and quality are clearly indicated.
- 1 (Good Job) = Evidence of minimal performance and quality are clearly indicated.
- 0 (Within Job Duties) = No evidence of performance and quality are clearly indicated.
FY18 BRAVO Award Recognition Timeline
July 1, 2017 – July 31, 2017
August 1, 2017 – August 31, 2017
September 1, 2017 – September 30, 2017
October 1, 2017 – October 31, 2017
November/December – Bravo Award Campus Reception
November 1, 2017 – November, 30, 2017
December 1, 2017 – December 31, 2017
January 1, 2018 – January 30, 2018
February 1, 2018 – February 28, 2018
March/April – Bravo Award Campus Reception
March 1, 2018 – March 31, 2018
April 1, 2018 – April 30, 2018
May 1, 2018 – May 31, 2018
June 1, 2018 – June 30, 2018
July/August - Bravo Award Campus Reception
- September 2018 Employee of the Year Recognition – During General Assembly