F-1 Student Visas

International students who are not in the United States must obtain the F-1 student visa to study in the United States. This includes international students enrolling in an academic program at a university, college, seminary, conservatory or another academic institution, including an English language program.

You must apply to Austin Community College, through the International Student Office, to obtain admission and the immigration document Form I-20, which is needed to apply for the F-1 student visa with the United States Embassy or Consulate in your home country.

View the application requirements.

Below you can view the F-1 Student Life Cycle:

F-1 Student Life Cycle