Due to the unprecedented number of requests made to the Student Emergency Fund and the amount of funds available to respond to student requests, SEF will not be accepting new requests through the remainder of the fall semester. Any requests submitted before this site closes will be reviewed. SEF will reopen on January 23, 2023.
Get Help for Life’s Unexpected Emergencies
Does an unanticipated financial emergency have you down? Are you considering dropping your classes?
ACC has a student emergency fund to help keep you on track to reach your academic and career goals.
To be eligible:
- You must be enrolled and attending class at the time of the request. Credit or non-credit courses qualify.
- You must have experienced an unanticipated event during the semester in which they are making the request. Examples include:
- Unanticipated car repairs or transportation issues
- Family emergencies
- Natural disasters
- Unanticipated loss of employment
What to expect after you submit a request:
- Staff will reach out via your ACC email address to follow up with questions or may need documentation.
- Not all funds can be distributed directly to students, some may require ACC to pay bills directly on behalf of the student.
- SEF may not be able to provide funding to fulfill your entire request.
NOTE: Student Emergency Funds are intended to pay for unexpected expenses. Due to unprecedented demand, you may access emergency funds only once per year.
Have questions about eligibility? Email email@example.com.