Austin Community College follows the guidelines outlined in Chapter 21, Section 21.010 (Employment Discrimination Training for State Employees) of the Texas Labor Code with regard to training about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Sexual Harassment Prevention (SHP). In accordance with these guidelines all ACC employees shall receive employment discrimination prevention training that includes information about ACC’s policies and procedures relating to employment discrimination and sexual harassment.
- New employees must be in compliance no later than the 30th day after the date of employment or the date of employee assignment.
- All Employees are required to maintain mandatory compliance, and other required training every two years or when an employee receives notification.
- Active Employee is a staff or hourly employee with a current position or an adjunct/faculty employee who has a current teaching or course assignment.
The Workshops and Events Registration Application is the location for registering and viewing upcoming professional development opportunities for all employees. Please refer to the Administrative Rule 6.07.002 for further clarification. You can also visit us on the web at www.austincc.edu/profdev and click on "Questions and Answers".
9/1/2017 During the month of September, ACC employees will notice a slightly modified format delivery for Sexual Harassment Prevention (SHP) training as we work to improve compliance training program. The SHP module will be available in a slideshow format with an available google form mastery test at the end. Employees automatically return quiz results upon submitting quiz. An employee must claim their compliance training credits by confirming ACC credentials following the mastery test.
Required of Every Employee
Required of Every Employee
3) Cyber Security Awareness | FAQ list (.PDF) (.RTF)
NON MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
How to record your credit on Workshops Registration Application
- Upon successful completion of your online workshop, take a screenshot. Retain the screenshot of your completion and the PDF certificate copy in your Documents.
- If you do not see your credit reflected within 2 business days, Scan your certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org. (NEW) Most mandatory compliance training programs will allow you to follow the prompt to confirm your credit by entering either a) your ACC eID or b) your Name and Email Address as shown in the Employee Personnel Record.
- If you encounter an error processing your credit, Contact the Professional Development staff and send documentation to email@example.com.
How to access ACC credentials for All Employee classifications
New Full time employees may activate ACC eID credentials online by visiting this URL http://www.austincc.edu/acceid and must complete mandatory compliance training no later than the 30th day after the first date of the staff employee assignment.
Adjunct Faculty and Hourly Employees training requirements criteria for obtaining access is dependent on your last pay date, as such, if you are to receive a paycheck on Friday, please try to access the training site again on the following business day. For Employees in Adjunct Faculty and Full-time Faculty employees must have a current (semester) course assignment.