Welcome To SEM
Our Mission is to provide services that promote and maintain a safe and healthy environment for the ACC community by focusing on protecting human health and the environment through developing, implementing, and maintaining an SEM management system, including procedures and training, that strives for regulatory compliance.
Specific program responsibilities include:
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Hazardous Chemical Management
- Hazard Communication
- Emergency Management and incident response
- Indoor Air Quality
- Biohazards and Blood Borne Pathogens
- Air, Storm Water, Wastewater Management
- Accident / Injury Prevention Program
- Providing Insurance Management Services
- Property and Casualty Insurance contracts and claim processing
- Processing Certificates of Insurance
- Worker's Compensation
- Providing services and acting as a technical resource to reduce hazards and improve the overall safety of ACC. This would include hazard identification, injury investigations, training, audits, investigating complaints/concerns, identifying root causes and making recommendations for corrective actions.
- Budgeting and projecting management responsibilities for EHS requirements and improvements.
NEW: Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)
ZIKA VIRUS Information