Disability Services & Assistive Technology

There is an Office for Students with Disabilities (OSD) at each campus.  If you have a disability, contact the OSD at the campus that's most convenient for you.

Once you qualify for services, OSD staff meets with you to determine reasonable, appropriate, and effective accommodations based on the courses in which are enrolled and your disability.

Request services

To request services, complete the OSD application steps the campus that is most convenient for you.

Tuition exemption

If you are deaf or blind, you may be eligible for a tuition and fee exemption.