Accessibility Services

Student Accessibility Services & Assistive Technology (SAS)

There is a Student Accessibility Services (SAS) office at each campus.  If you have a disability, contact Accessibility Services at the campus that's most convenient for you.

Once you qualify for services, Accessibility Services staff meets with you to determine reasonable, appropriate, and effective accommodations based on the courses in which are enrolled and your disability.

Request services

To request services, complete the Accessibility Services application steps the campus that is most convenient for you.

ASL Interpreter requests

Please submit an Interpreter Request Form.

Tuition exemption

If you are deaf or blind, you may be eligible for a tuition and fee exemption.