Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other related duties may be assigned.
• Assist instructors and/or students in a lab/classroom setting.
• Maintain student records.
• Type, file and duplicate materials as required.
• Perform clerical duties in support of faculty.
Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
• Ability to conform to an established work schedule.
• Ability to communicate in a concise and effective manner.
• Ability to understand and follow instructions.
• Ability to use personal computers.
• Effective interpersonal skills.
• Ability to exercise tact and discretion.
RGC - Interest and ability to learn basic research skills. Department is starting work on a Peace & Conflict Studies Program. Student will have an opportunity to work on all projects as his/her interests and abilities allow. After student has demonstrated the ability to work independently, student will be allowed to choose a few work hours on weekends and evenings.