Report a Problem with this Page

Submit the applicable online form below to report a problem with a webpage (broken links, content updates, etc.) or if you have questions about web content.

Students and the General Public:

For help with admissions, financial aid, registration, scholarships, or if you have a general inquiry, please use the Contact ACC form or visit the ACC Student Service Helpdesk.

Faculty and Staff:

Please report errors and issues on existing ACC webpages using the Mojo Ticket Web Service Request Form (ACCmail login required).

Note: Scroll until you see Web Service Request (third from the bottom).