Schematic design rendering by Gensler, the project architect
Hays Campus in the News
Welcome to the Hays Campus
Hays Campus will be the first community college campus in Hays County. Located in Kyle's Plum Creek development, west of Interstate 35, the campus will provide the Kyle/Buda area convenient access to general education and academic transfer opportunities, workforce education vital to local economic development, and foundation skills programs for those not yet college-ready.
ACC Hays Campus will also offer comprehensive support services to help students achieve their college and career goals. The campus will include advising and counseling, a financial aid office, learning lab with free tutoring, online and on-site library services, science labs, computer labs, testing center, a student commons area, bookstore, and more.
Subscribe to Hays Campus Updates to be kept up to date on the progress of construction.
ACC Hays Campus Fast Facts
- Architect | Engineer: Gensler
- Construction Manager at Risk: Flintco
- Location: Kohler's Crossing and FM 1626
- Land Size: 96.1 acres
- Building Size: 88,300 square feet (estimate)
- Capacity: Maximum 2,000 students (phase I); initial target is 1,500 at grand opening
- Groundbreaking: June 27, 2012
- Opening: Spring 2014